5 Things You Can Do After The Las Vegas Terrorist Attack
We are not powerless! Here are 5 things you can do to help prevent gun violence:
- Look up your local blood bank, or call the red cross, and donate blood to help victims.
- Call your Congressional Representative (they work for you) and tell them to vote NO on dangerous gun silencers.
- Call your Senator, and tell them to vote no on concealed carry.
- Call your state legislators, and tell them you want better regulation of gun sales, to prevent people like Stephen Paddock from getting weapons. And if they do not listen to you, tell them you will vote them out of office.
- Set up a recurring monthly donation to https://everytown.org/