Art Consultant & Advisory
Greater & Grander is a dedicated corporate art consultancy who understands that a successful art program will include both the aesthetic and financial targets of the corporate group. We have contacts with gallery owners in Los Angeles, Paris, and all around the world.
It is important to identify both short and long term goals for your corporate art collection or art fund. Greater & Grander will begin with developing your objectives and identifying your personal taste to ensure it is paralleled to your company’s brand. With a heightened level of precision and care, Greater & Grander’s comprehensive corporate art consultant services will help you manage and develop your company’s corporate art collection.
- A vast network of emerging and established artists, collectors, and affiliates.
- Relationships with fine art professional to fulfill your needs including: framers, appraisers, installers, restorers & conservators.
- In depth knowledge of art markets with strategic analysis according to your targets.
- Project management skills keeping projects organized and within budget, PMP and CSM certified.
- Exceptional personal skills to work with your in house team to coordinate and manage the collection.
- Initial consultation to establish project objectives with focus on long and short term timelines. This meeting will help identify client’s corporate brand and aesthetics for collection purposes.
- Working with architects and designers to determine spaces for art installations, aesthetic goals of the project, and troubleshoot details like appropriate lighting and preservation.
- Develop a strategy for the project or art program including budgets, timelines, and expenditures.
- Oversee corporate art acquisitions including organizing art commissions, framing and installations.
- Supervising preservation methods to ensure artworks are being framed and installed with archival best practices in mind.
- Organize and manage corporate art collection including database management, insurance appraisals, and art sales.
Send us a message below to get started.