G&G Seeks Coverage Interns for Spring 2022 (Req 2022008)
Greater & Grander Productions (Film, TV, Web Content) seeks a new intern.
You will be working with the company principle, reading script submissions and writing coverage. Internship requires a minimum availability of 10 hours a week for three months.
This position is unpaid. ***Readers will work from home*** This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new and rewarding experience in film and film production.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Interns will download scripts from a central web site, read them, and then submit their coverage on the same site. They rate and give an in-depth analysis of each script in ten individual categories (overall, character, dialogue, etc.) All coverage must conform to a specific format. All of this information is clearly set forth in our Coverage Guidelines.
– Proficient writing skills
– Knowledge of writing coverage
– Must be available a minimum 10 hours a week
– Interest in film, TV, and/or web content
– Proficiency in Mac and PC, internet and online media
– Must have their own computer
– Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
– Well organized, outgoing personality
We will have various projects on an ongoing basis. If you wish to contribute to those, for screen credit, that will be decided on a case-by-case basis, and in compliance with federal, state, and local internship/labor laws.