Great Speakers for Grand Events
From humble beginnings to a self-made captains in their industries. Our public speakers continue to set standards of excellence while expanding their interests in project management, entertainment, art, marketing, consulting, and beyond. These industry leaders, and ground breaking entrepreneurial experts have evolved into a series of highly sought after business and motivational speakers.
As a dynamic speaker with over twenty years of hands-on proven experience, Greater & Grander speakers share the strategies that continue to bring financial, artistic, and emotional success. From unprecedented guerrilla marketing and branding techniques to the continuously innovative ways in which they uses social media, brand integration, and expertise on pop culture, our speakers remain a cutting edge business strategist.
Greater & Grander teaches audience members how to apply their successful methods to a wide range of businesses and artistic practices today. They share winning tips for negotiating, boosting sales, improving employee morale, increasing productivity, and optimizing staff talents. Our speakers pragmatic advice resonates with everyone from students and entry-level employees to small business owners and corporate CEOs. Each will walk away with invaluable tools to incorporate into their professional endeavors.
As a motivational speaker, our speakers’ quintessential rags-to-riches success stories of sacrifice, hard work, and perseverance as well as the unique and charismatic way they communicate it, will inspire any audience. Our unique goal setting and achieving strategies, which will empower audience members to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives for immediate and long-term success.
Contact us today to see how we can help at asttucci at greater and grander dot com, or fill out our form below.
Past Topics Include:
- The Art of Networking – Get ready to press the flesh and sell yourself! Being talented isn’t enough; getting work and continuing to work in the entertainment industry often means knowing the right people, and making sure people know you. Hear from an experienced Television and Feature Film Producer, as he teaches you how to get out there and use any opportunity to its fullest networking potential. You will learn how to maximize opportunities of meeting entertainment professionals, how to build your skills as a networker, and what the right protocol is when meeting a new contact.
- Secrets of Line Producing
- How to make your film, no matter what?
- What are you trying to say? And how to say it?
- Where to cut first? (Script revisions)
- How to Shoot a Film for only $42,000.00
- Workplace safety; how to make a film where no-one dies on set
- Top 10 Mistakes I Made in my Hollywood Career that You Shouldn’t – A conversation on several key topics of succeeding in Hollywood, including: Making your project on a budget; How to promote yourself using online media; How to network; How to take advantage of conferences and conventions; Starting a Media Company (what to do, and what not to do) How to make the most out of your film school.
- Project Management of Films and Television – It’s widely considered that film and movies began in Paris on December 28, 1895, when the Lumière brothers exhibited ten of their short films. Since then, a predominantly project-based methodology has built up around the production of films and television shows, which took off predominantly after 1948. Today, film and television production methodology covers a wide-range of techniques based on genre, format, and budget. We’ll cover how the PMBOK’s 10 knowledge areas are met in the management of a film/TV project, and also discuss paperwork and forms used for communication, and other facets.
Hire Public Speakers for other top Topics, including:
- Campus/University Speakers
- Special Events
- First Day of School
- Motivating Your Team in Unexpected Ways
- Wellness/Work-Life Balance
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- The Hero’s Journey, Finding Yourself Through Your Characters – This workshop is designed to educate participants on the hero’s journey, and the underlying psychological archetypes that are the backbone of storytelling, and then use those archetypes to allow the writer to explore their own inner thoughts and feelings. Over the course of the workshop(s), we will learn about the Hero’s Journey, where it came from, and how it is applied to so many cultures. We will then dissect each archetype and meaning, and review how they have been interpreted. Participants will then be asked to write a series of stories, focused around each one of the archetypes. In the end, they will be asked to combine the characters, locations, and other elements together, as a reflection of themselves, or, in a more fun way, create their own combined story, ala the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Using the Hero’s Journey as a teaching tool is meant to educate participants, as well as give them agency and a sense of self through their writing.
- Creativity in Isolation
- Organization tips for Personal and Professional Life
- Organization tips for Personal and Professional Life When In Isolation
- Film and Television
- Children’s Entertainment Topics
- Nickelodeon machines and what influenced them.
- An exploration of the hero’s journey.
- Silent Movie Child Actors and Silent Films for Children
- Walt Disney Studios, Steamboat Willie, and Mickey Mouse talkies
- Bugs, Daffy, and Porky and Morality Plays Examples
- Snow White and Seven other animated feature films
- The growth of children’s television, and PBS Kids
- Successful international children’s narratives
- Christian Propaganda Movies
- Post-modern deconstruction of children’s entertainment conventions. AdventureTime, Steven Universe, Pixar, and more.
- Children’s narratives in video games
- Storytelling in children’s mobile apps
- VR and AR, selected children’s examples
- The Art of Editing
- Postmodernism & The Auteur Theory
- Children’s Entertainment Topics
- Politics/Global Issues
- If America is Being Invaded by Immigrants, than ICE Agents are War Criminals
- The Impact of Russian Active Cyber Measures, and How We Can Fight Back
- Dreaming Technology for a Better Tomorrow
- Future Trends/Futurists
- Corporate Entertainment
Contact us today to see how we can help at info at greater and grander dot com, or fill out our form below.